Bet You Didn’t Know These Surprising Facts About Your Favorite Celebrities
Celebrities are often seen as larger than life figures, but they too have their own quirks and secrets. Here are some surprising facts about your favorite celebrities that you probably didn’t know.
1. Ryan Gosling was once a child star on the Disney Channel’s “Mickey Mouse Club.” He starred alongside other future celebrities such as Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears, and Christina Aguilera.
2. Before making it big as an actor, Tom Hanks worked as a hotel bellman and a popcorn and peanuts vendor at the Oakland Coliseum.
3. Emma Watson, who played Hermione Granger in the “Harry Potter” franchise, is a certified yoga instructor.
4. Jennifer Lawrence was originally discovered by a talent scout while on vacation in New York City with her family. She was just 14 years old at the time.
5. Leonardo DiCaprio is a passionate environmentalist and has donated millions of dollars to various environmental causes.
6. Rihanna, the Barbadian singer, actress, and fashion designer, is the youngest solo artist to have 14 number-one singles on the Billboard Hot 100.
7. Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson was a professional wrestler before making it big as an actor. He won multiple championship titles and was one of the most popular wrestlers of his time.
8. Before becoming a Hollywood actress, Charlize Theron was a ballerina in South Africa.
9. Angelina Jolie is a licensed pilot and has flown her own plane since 2004.
10. Beyoncé’s former band, Destiny’s Child, was originally called Girl’s Tyme and competed on the talent show “Star Search” in the early 1990s.
These are just a few of the many surprising facts about your favorite celebrities. It’s always interesting to learn more about the people we admire and see how their paths to success were paved.